Latipay & POLi
It is now easier than ever to accept POLi payments on your Latipay app.
What is Latipay?
Latipay is a global leader in the payments industry, specialising in economical and efficient emerging payment solutions for both local and cross-border demand.
Latipay has unique capacity in offering Alipay, Wechat Pay, Union Pay, Paypay, Kakao Pay, G-Cash, EZlink, TrueMoney, Zolopay and multiple other e-wallets from over 30 countries through Latipay’ API, along with plugins or marketplace application for all major e-commerce platforms and invoice platforms like Xero, MYOB.
Latipay is one of the globes earliest e-wallet cross-border payment solutions providers and is currently New Zealand and Australia’s largest provider of Alipay and Wechat Pay. Latipay now offers Poli-pay for Australian and NZ merchants, along with global merchants wanting to accept payments from NZ and Australia.
Latipay’s online payment gateway integration is available globally via API plugins for all leading e-commerce platforms, meaning Latipay’s online merchants span multiple countries and almost all sectors.
To learn more about Latipay, visit https://latipay.net/
Increase sales through Latipay with POLi
Over 4,000 businesses throughout New Zealand have signed up for POLi. It is a trusted payment solution used by over 1.2 million Kiwi’s in the last two years.
How does POLi improve sales?
- Better profit margins - pay no more than $3 +GST per transaction
- Customers want to choose how they pay - 40% of POLi users have a credit card but choose to use POLi
Sign up for POLi today
- Be set up in Latipay within 24 hours (2 mins if you already have a POLi account)
- Get a free video consultation to get you started
- Receive funds straight into your bank account - no merchant bank account necessary.