POLi Plugin – Install on Gravity Forms
In order to install the POLi plugin for Gravity Forms please follow the instructions below.
*Note if you don’t have the POLi plugin, please request a copy here
1) Log into your WordPress backend
2) Click into the Gravity Forms settings
3) Set the currency to either AUD or NZD depending on what POLi account you are using.
4) Select POLi settings on the left hand side of the menu and enter in your Merchant Credentials
5) Create your form you wish to use with POLi
6) Create a POLi feed by selecting POLi in the settings of your new form
7) Configure the feed settings for submitting the form
*Note Payment Amount should relate back to the total of your form and is amount that will be used in the POLi payment screen.
8) Test your form is working correctly
POLi will now be available on your gravity form ready for testing. In order to be set live, please follow our QA guide.